C3 Parent to Parent Workshop Purpose:
To lead parents to experience God’s design for reconciled and restored families; walking in wholeness and living unapologetically for Christ. The desired outcome is to give parents an outlet, getting answers to immediate issues, relief, healing, support and creating community.
- To see families reconciled and restored to God and one another
- To provide a supportive community for families to address various issues through educational workshops, resources, and intercession
- To create a loving and trusting space for parents to grow and develop servant leadership
Workshops will include:
- Prayer, Discussion on various topics, Q&A, Videos and/or activities.
Requirements to participate in C3 P2P Workshops:
- You MUST be a parent or guardian of a C3 University youth age 12-19; SPACE IS VERY LIMITED!
Continue below to Register for the FEB 23RD SESSION, or for more information call: 718-306-1059.